As a .NET Developer you will work on globally unique projects for customers from Western and Northern Europe. Participate in the design and implementation of high-tech solutions in areas like Data Distribution, Cloud, Web API, advanced visualization, and web.
This position is opened for Junior .NET Developer with team spirit and solid knowledge of OO and KISS principles. It is also expected that optimal candidate is active, independent, and ready to fight for the project success together with his/her teammates.
Your skills and experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in .NET Framework and .NET Core Framework, C#, ASP.NET MVC.
- Knowledge of software development principles and lifecycle.
- Base experience with DevOps tools (minimum experience with source control system – Git).
- Interest for Microsoft technologies and Azure cloud
- Will to constantly grow, learn and enhance skills in areas above.
- Experience in Object oriented programming, data structures, dependency injection and multi-threading.
- Knowledge of unit and integration testing on developed code.
- Experience with REST API/ Web API, both creation and consumption.
- Experience in relational and non-relational databases.
Nice to have (working experience):
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (Azure SQL, Storage, Cosmos DB, Azure functions, WebApps).
- Knowledge of F# and functional programming principals.
Personality and other skills:
- good command of English
- communicative and active person
- team spirit, willingness to share your knowledge
- reliability and independence
Why to join us
Professional and personal growth:
- Uplift your technical and professional skills
- Working on variety of technologies
- Get in touch with specialized HW in industry domain
- Cooperate on global high-tech projects that are reshaping the industry today
- Work in a dynamic company
- Personal development program
- Trainings and certifications
- Mentoring from highly skilled technical people
- English courses
- Friendly and motivated team
- Supportive management
- Family atmosphere
- Team building events, celebrations
- Quarterly based assessment and annual salary/role review
- Work-life balance
- Stable and long-term position
- 25 days of vacation
- Dedicated time for personal development
- In-house English lessons with native English teacher
- Meal vouchers, refreshment/fresh fruit
- Flexi pass/Multisport card
- Flexible working hours, regular home office
- Teambuilding events
- Comfortable offices
- Attractive remuneration
You can find more information about us here:
- IPS website - www.ips-ag.com
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ipsglobalsite/
You can download the job profile: