What you can expect?
Work on projects, which revolutionize the manufacturing industry globally. Learn from highly qualified professionals working on scalable cloud-based solutions. Discover the best practices and design patterns for web-based and API solutions. Part of our tech stack involves .NET Core, Angular, TypeScript, MS Azure, SQL Server, MongoDB, and MS DevOps.
You will participate in coding, troubleshooting, maintenance, and DevOps activities in an environment with fully agile process. Quality and automation are our top priority.
Your skills and experience
What do you need to know?
- Knowledge of SQL on level to query data
- Orientation in XML and Json formats
- General knowledge of IT technologies, concepts, platforms, and operating systems.
- Analytical thinking, interested in finding and solving the problems
- Detail orientation
- Ability and will to learn new things from both IT and business fields
- Ability to work independently
- Language knowledge: fluent English (FCE minimum, CAE optimal)
- Experience with any scripting language (PowerShell, Python)
- Experience from application support/maintenance
- Experience as a programmer or system administrator
What about your personality?
- You are an active person with professional demeanor
- Good communication skills are natural for you
- You can organize work independently, with accuracy and good sense for effectiveness
- You are able to identify priorities and work according to them
- Can show flexibility in spending more working time when incident escalation.
Why to join us
- Interesting work in environment of dynamic company with foreign activities
- Pleasant working environment in Prague – Karlín, Futurama
- Possibility of professional growth and personal development
- Support of education, MS certifications, language course
Contact person: Martin Váša, firstname.lastname@example.org
Supposed start: immediately, based on agreement.