Our development team in Prague is looking for talented Test Engineer that is passionate about developing high-tech and globally unique solutions for our customers spread worldwide. The test engineer will be involved in multiple phases of the project, starting from test strategy planning, test definitions, manual testing of client apps, test automation and active collaboration with stakeholders to verify expected results.
This position is opened for Test Engineer with experience in test processes and test automation concepts. The candidate is: active, willing to master the corresponding business domain, independent and ready to fight for the project success together with his/her teammates.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Definition of test strategy on projects,
- Planning of test process with the team and customer,
- Creation, maintenance, and execution of tests in areas of UI, API, system integration and data compliance according to specialized standards,
- Execution of post-deployment tests,
- Execution of UAT tests,
- Verification of reported issues as part of 3rd level support
- determine root cause
- prepare replicable/testable scenario
- record bug
- Close cooperation with Business Analysts to obtain in-depth business knowledge,
- Automation of existing manual tests and creation of new automated tests.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience in testing of software,
- Good knowledge and practical experience with testing methodologies, tools, and frameworks,
- Experience with testing of web-based solutions,
- Experience with looking for issues – reading log files, etc.,
- Knowledge of UI test automation principles.
Nice to have (working experience):
- Experience with creation of automated UI tests,
- Experience with testing of API,
- Experience with scripting or programming language(s),
- Experience with managing acceptance tests,
- Experience with DevOps, Git.
Personality and other skills:
- Good command of English,
- Team spirit, willingness to share your knowledge,
- Determination not to give up too quickly on detecting suspected issues,
- Precise, reliable, and independent with orientation to detail,
- Analytical thinking and ability to solve problems out of the box,
- Passionate about clean and easy-to-use applications.
WHY TO JOIN US?
Professional and personal growth:
- Uplift your technical and professional skills,
- Working on variety of technologies,
- Get in touch with specialized HW in industry domain,
- Cooperate on global high-tech projects that are reshaping the industry today,
- Work in a dynamic company.
- Personal development program,
- Trainings and certifications,
- Mentoring from highly skilled technical people,
- English language courses.
- Friendly and motivated team,
- Supportive management,
- Family atmosphere,
- Team building events, celebrations,
- Quarterly based assessment and annual salary/role review,
- Work-life balance,
- Stable and long-term position.
- 25 days of vacation
- Dedicated time for personal development,
- In-house English lessons with native English teacher,
- Meal vouchers, refreshment/fresh fruit,
- Flexi pass/Multisport card,
- Flexible working hours, regular home office,
- Teambuilding events,
- Comfortable office,
- Attractive remuneration.
- Workplace: Prague, Futurama Business Park in Karlín
- Supposed start date: December 2023 (or upon agreement)