BI FRONTEND DEVELOPER
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Design and develop Power BI datasets and reports based on customer needs,
- Work collaboratively with BI back-end developers in IPS to integrate Power BI datasets with back-end data sources (SQL or Databricks databases),
- Cooperate with our highly experienced expert in Power BI, who will mentor you, review your code and provide help for solving complex problems,
- Ensure that all front-end interfaces are intuitive, easy to use, and visually appealing,
- Focus on achieving best performance of Power BI datasets by utilizing advanced optimization techniques,
- Conduct user testing and gather feedback to continuously improve the user experience,
- Work closely with the business team on customer side to ensure that the front-end interfaces align with business needs and requirements,
- Keep up-to-date with the latest BI front-end development trends and technologies, be ready to possibly expand to other Power platform technologies.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in Power BI,
- Good knowledge of SQL,
- Fluency in English (due to close contact with people on customer side),
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Strong customer orientation,
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Nice to have (working experience):
- Experience with advanced performance tuning of Power BI datasets,
- Experience with advanced DAX.
Personality and other skills:
- Communicativeness and personal activity,
- Analytical thinking,
- Team spirit, willingness to share your knowledge,
- Reliability and independence.
WHY TO JOIN US?
Professional and personal growth:
- Work on large and complex projects for big customers,
- Be part of one of the best Databricks teams in the Czech Republic,
- Uplift your technical and professional skills,
- Work in a dynamic company.
- Personal development program
- Trainings, industry events and certifications
- English language courses
- Friendly and motivated team,
- Supportive management,
- Family atmosphere,
- Team building events, celebrations,
- Quarterly based assessment and annual salary/role review,
- Work-life balance,
- Stable and long-term position.
- 25 days of vacation
- Dedicated time for personal development,
- In-house English lessons with native English teacher,
- Meal vouchers, refreshment,
- Flexi pass/Multisport card,
- Flexible working hours, regular home office,
- Teambuilding events,
- Comfortable office,
- Attractive remuneration.
- Workplace: Prague, Futurama Business Park in Karlín
- Supposed start date: June 2023 (or upon agreement)