JUNIOR IBMi DEVELOPER
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
At this position you will use the mixture of your technical skills, gradually growing knowledge of the business processes and terminology of the customer as well as communication skills.
During the first year you will complete or newly build your knowledge about IBM iSeries (IBMi) system, its programming tools, typical and specific solutions and use newly adopted skills for maintenance project programming.
Later, you will be extending your knowledge about large ERP system implementation details and business processes that are supported by ERP systems.
Once you will get fully up to speed, your workload be split as follows (approximately):
- 50% – reading requirements, find the way how to understand requirements for particular ERP system; preparing detailed analysis and functional specifications for application programmers to understand key development needs (modification).
- 30% – programming assigned tasks.
- 20% – support application programmers with Q&A; development testing of tasks according to existing specifications.
You shall know at least basics of:
- at least one programming language.
- scripting language (e.g. various windows scripting)
- computer systems principles.
Your personality – you are, or you have:
- stable personality looking for long-term work, motivated and willing to learn.
- advanced level of English.
- communicative, flexible, and proactive.
- team orientation, willingness to cooperate.
WHY TO JOIN US?
Professional and personal growth:
- Enhance your technical and professional skills
- Work in a dynamic company
- Personal development program
- Trainings, industry events and certifications
- English language courses
- Friendly and motivated team
- Supportive management
- Family atmosphere
- Quarterly based assessment and annual salary/role review
- Work-life balance
- Stable and long-term position
- 25 days of vacation
- Dedicated time for personal development
- In-house English lessons with native English teacher
- Meal vouchers, refreshment/fresh fruit
- Flexi pass/Multisport card
- Flexible working hours, regular home office
- Teambuilding events
- Comfortable office in the heart of Brno